If you're looking for something to do this summer that's fun and rewarding, we have the job for you!
Following is a list of expected duties as a Junior Counselor:
- Main duty is to help in supervising campers
- Act as group leader during activities
- Assisting campers during games, crafts, swimming, bonfires, etc.
- Be in charge of an assigned sleeping quarters (you must sleep in said quarters)
- Act in a responsible and mature manner while at camp
- Arrive at camp by 12:00 noon on Monday, July 9 and leave no earlier than 1:00 pm on Wednesday, July 11 for PEERS Camp.
- Help with clean-up on Wednesday
- Attend counselor’s meeting before camp starts (the date to be announced)